Note: Access to the New York Times in Education site requires a separate New York Times in Education account. Create an account using your sdccd.edu e-mail address at http://nytimesineducation.com/register/
Access is provided to SDCCD personnel for the New York Times in Education, which provides resources designed for Educators, such as:
- ***Video captioning began in 2017.*** Check for captioning when creating assignments with NYT.com videos.
- Curated discipline-specific areas of study (more will be added)
- General Instructional Strategies to promote student achievement
- Co-Curricular Activities, including events, discussions, and contests
- A library of curated content from influential educators around the world, recommended NYTimes.com articles, and real life teaching applications